IOS6 new features.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Interesting how you get excited with the fact that what's new in the new iPhone are all features that have been on several other smartphones for a year or more...
Will the new iPhone really bring something NEW? It would be nice if it did.

whats so interesting about it?? obviously they like the iPhone, so if their favorite device had a bigger screen then they would have the best of both worlds

coolqf

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Interesting how you get excited with the fact that what's new in the new iPhone are all features that have been on several other smartphones for a year or more...
Will the new iPhone really bring something NEW? It would be nice if it did.

Most would agree that everything apple has released are not new features, but then again they know how to release a feature that interests the mass market, which is something android suffers from.

JBunnie

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Sorry if I'm being repetitive but I just want to get things as clear as possible before I make the leap and buy the new iPhone.

With the FaceBook integration you have the option whether of not to sync all your FaceBook contacts and calendar events with your phone contacts and calendar. But can you opt to only sync certain people's contact info and calendar info. I have more people who I rather just keep on my FaceBook and not on my native phone apps. And for the calendar events does that include other people's events or just my events?

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Sorry if I'm being repetitive but I just want to get things as clear as possible before I make the leap and buy the new iPhone.

With the FaceBook integration you have the option whether of not to sync all your FaceBook contacts and calendar events with your phone contacts and calendar. But can you opt to only sync certain people's contact info and calendar info. I have more people who I rather just keep on my FaceBook and not on my native phone apps. And for the calendar events does that include other people's events or just my events?

I haven't seen a setting to just select individual people.

Reactions: JBunnie

JBunnie

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Blast, one for BlackBerry.

So what events are included in the sync? Just birthdays or does it include the events people are invited to or confirmed to attend?

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Blast, one for BlackBerry.

So what events are included in the sync? Just birthdays or does it include the events people are invited to or confirmed to attend?

It is birthdays and events, the ones you are confirmed to be attending I believe.

Transmitted from my iPad LTE using Tapatalk HD

Reactions: JBunnie

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2