- 10-05-2013, 08:39 PM #2
Re: Disable auto rotation
If you have iOS 7, swipe up from the bottom, and then tap on the rotation lock icon. If you do not have iOS 7, follow the instructions below:
1. Double click the home button to bring up the multitasking bar.
2. Swipe right until the last set of icons is displayed in the multitasking bar (these will include play/pause and skip buttons for iPod or Pandora).
3. The furthest left icon looks like a circular arrow - touch this icon to enable or disable rotation lock on the iPhone.
4. A rotation lock icon will appear in the status bar next to the battery charge icon when rotation lock is enabled. This looks like a circular arrow around a padlock.
- 10-05-2013, 08:39 PM #3
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-13-2016, 09:38 PM
- By cdneeley in forum Original iPad miniReplies: 2Last Post: 10-04-2013, 08:16 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 10-02-2013, 07:35 PM
- By gameson in forum iOS 7Replies: 9Last Post: 09-26-2013, 05:32 PM
- By Psyk00 in forum iPad 3Replies: 2Last Post: 09-25-2013, 04:46 PM