How do I get this list into reminders?

netsyd

Mar 6, 2009
Visit site
In Outlook there is a Tasks section. When you flag an email for follow up, it shows up in the "To-Do List" (see attachment).

I would like to sync this list to my iPhone. Unfortunately I'm not finding a way to do it. I can gets 'Tasks' and 'Work' to sync just fine.

Any ideas?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't *think* what you're asking is currently possible with iOS. I have Office for Mac, but I don't use Outlook. I'll set it up anyway, send some emails, flag them and then see if I can sync the flagged items that shows up in the To-Do list to my iPhone and get back with you. Give me about 10 minutes or so.

UPDATE: It's a no-go and I'm running into other issues. I'll update later on when I've taken care of these issues.

Last edited:

SJ the Hurricane

Jan 18, 2015
Visit site
Did you ever get this resolved?

Have Standalone Outlook 2007 (soon upgrading to 2013) and an iPhone. Am seriously considering DejaOffice and Companion Link as replicates Outlook best on iPhone but does not include email :)

Assuming there is no better solution, trying to figure out which is best email app to go with on iPhone to either see the emails I have flagged in Outlook or vice versa (as I also use the comprehensive To Do list) OR which is best email app to use on iPhone which gives closest manual workaround?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73