iOS 5.1.1....

trovo05#AC

May 14, 2012
Visit site
so i was wondering if there is anyway to downgrade from 5.1.1 to 5.0.1? I do not have any SHSH Blobs saved except for 5.1.1 ones, I also am not jailbroken. If there is anyway to do this could someone point me in the right direction or explain it to me....i hope its possible, thanks in advance!

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
No, there is not. Blobs are device specific. If you didn't get them when Apple was signing 5.0.1 you're out of luck and have to wait for the 5.1.1 jailbreak. It should be out soon.

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

trovo05#AC

May 14, 2012
Visit site
i wish we had a release date....lol im eager to jailbreak. after reading about it and seeing what i can do with it. i dont' wanna wait anymore.

Last edited:

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i wish we had a release date....lol im eager to jailbreak. after reading about it and seeing what i can do with it. i dont' wanna wait anymore.

be thankful that pod2g gave the "should be released in a couple of weeks". this might be the first time, that i know of, a hacker narrowed down a release time like this

then if we know Apple at all they will probably release a 5.1.2 a week later just to throw a wrench into everything :D

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
be thankful that pod2g gave the "should be released in a couple of weeks". this might be the first time, that i know of, a hacker narrowed down a release time like this

then if we know Apple at all they will probably release a 5.1.2 a week later just to throw a wrench into everything :D

I was suprised a 5.0.2 never came out that explained to "patch security issue" :eek:

joe_fresh

Trusted Member
Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
Umm really good to go where? to a link to his blog site? from what i have seen on twitter is nothing from him. that link was posted yesterday.