- 04-07-2012, 10:00 PM #26
- 04-08-2012, 01:14 AM #27
- 04-08-2012, 06:22 AM #28
- 04-08-2012, 01:58 PM #29iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
- Search Contacts to look in all fields: you remember where someone lives or a note about them or their number but can't remember their name.
- Search Calendar to allow searching whole calendar not just future entries so we can find when we did things.
- Search Calendar to search note field as well.
- Contacts app to allow adding a birthday without a year, i.e you know when their birthday is but not the year they were born.
- Notes app to have categories (that synch with Outlook)
- 04-08-2012, 03:39 PM #30
- 04-08-2012, 03:44 PM #31
- 04-09-2012, 03:24 AM #32
I really want the ability to search locations and businesses within the UK, and the ability to download multiple apps from the app store without getting kicked out each time, even for purchased apps. Perhaps even go the android route and put a download progress bar in the notification centre.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- 04-09-2012, 07:35 AM #33
i dont know if someone has already mentioned this in the thread (sorry i didnt read thru all of the posts) What i'd like to see in an update, is the ability with emails that if you rec an email on your iPhone - the ability to delete it from the phone WITHOUT deleting it in your inbox as well.
Since using my iphone from Nov2011, I now realized this is THEE one and only feature that i miss from the bb.
- 04-09-2012, 12:57 PM #34
In desired priority. some are already mentioned...
1) Fix the iMessage bug. Messages labeled "Delivered" are not always delivered!!!.
2) Attach from within an email. you can do it within messages so why not in email?
3) Ability to copy a phone number when someone sends it to you via Message. It currently just dials it.
4) Ability to toggle wifi, bluetooth, 3G in notification drop down.
5) Fix the universal search. it currently crashes when you include emails in your search universe.
6) Ability to send pictures when you use the camera from the lock screen. Its a nice shortcut to launch the camera, but what good is it if you can't share it quickly?
7) Ability for Siri to launch apps and toggle connections mentioned in 3)
8) better native GPS app with turn by turn voice.
there are more, but that is all I can think of right now.
- 04-09-2012, 03:29 PM #35
- 04-09-2012, 04:15 PM #36iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
Please for the love of god make it so that you can set your text to vibrate while still having the call ringtone on!!! If I leave my phone on noise, people get driven crazy by my text-tone going off every 30 seconds. But if I turn it to vibrate then I don't hear my phone if I set it down. If I set my text tone to silent then I don't know when I get a text. All other phones have the option to set the text tone to vibrate, why doesn't iPhone???
- 04-09-2012, 04:24 PM #37
- 04-09-2012, 04:57 PM #38
- 04-09-2012, 06:40 PM #39
- 04-09-2012, 07:53 PM #40
- 04-09-2012, 08:48 PM #41
- 04-10-2012, 03:50 AM #42
- 04-11-2012, 09:37 AM #43
- 04-11-2012, 10:58 AM #44
- 04-11-2012, 11:45 PM #45iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
couple things id like to see (not really needed but hey...) more control over what app icons are shown. For example with standard apple apps such as news stand there should be the red X to delete it, but a menu in the settings folder for re-enabling these apps.
siri available for iphone 4 and 3gs users but thats probably what you would call a 'big' change :P...
the ability to change the theme would be cool too, even if it was just basic changes like colour and transparency so that, for example, you could change the colour and transparency of the dock at the bottom and the lock screen items like the unlock bar and clock bar.
also widescreen backgrounds like with android would be really cool, so as you move across to other pages on your main screen the background moves along with it. I cant really understand why this hasnt been done before.
- 04-11-2012, 11:51 PM #46iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
- 04-13-2012, 02:52 PM #47
- 04-23-2012, 11:20 AM #48
- 04-23-2012, 12:38 PM #49
- 04-24-2012, 09:08 AM #50