Deleting completed reminders

Mister869

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Is there any way to delete a whole bunch of completed reminders (from completed list)? Right now the only way I can see how to do it is one by one individually.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
No, unfortunately there's not. I also wish that there was an option to 'check off' all the ones you want outta there and just hit delete once and be done with it.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
I don't even use the completed box. I just delete them when I've finished the task.
keeps everything clean.
Good Luck

Last edited:

impaler

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Is there any way to delete a whole bunch of completed reminders (from completed list)? Right now the only way I can see how to do it is one by one individually.

Although you can't delete reminders en masse from a iOS device, you can delete multiple reminders on icloud.com, in the calendar app.

tigermel

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
I went to icloud.com, calendars, reminders. Then using shift I deleted all of my completed items in bulk. Not ideal but it worked. From here on out I'll just delete each one as I complete it.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I always wondered about this. Wish you could just just check and delete all of your finished reminders.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Avenged110

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Well, you can mass delete from Reminders on Mountain Lion (Cmd + a > Delete) and, although not at all ideal, at least you can swipe-to-delete in iOS 6.

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
understood. however, i have found that this does make you more efficient and prompt, nothing wrong with that :)

Reminders should be just that. I like reminders but I like to have the flexibility to ignore or postpone them.

Sent from an iPhone4s with Tapatalk

darlene maclennan

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
I am wondering how to remove items from a reminders list. When I click on edit if gives no other options. I have searched others asking the same thing and have noticed some comments saying press delete its easy. Please note there is no delete option coming up . There seems to be something missing from this app. Very frustrating. iPad