- 03-12-2012, 04:23 PM #226
- 03-12-2012, 04:28 PM #227
Originally Posted by eaj
When I open the camera from the lock screen and take a picture, I do not get any option at the bottom menu, other than the delete button. (When taking a picture after opening the camera app, the bottom menu includes an option to send the picture.)
- 03-13-2012, 10:48 AM #228
- 03-14-2012, 07:19 PM #229
- 03-14-2012, 08:07 PM #230Curmudgeon and Former Member/Participant
iPhone 5S / iPad Mini Retina / 15" MacBook Pro Retina
- 03-14-2012, 08:08 PM #231
- 03-14-2012, 08:49 PM #232
- 03-14-2012, 09:48 PM #233
- 03-15-2012, 04:45 AM #234
Some games not connecting to server
Just finished updating my iPad to IOS 5.1. Now most of my games won't start stating "cannot connect to server". Internet connectivity works through Safari, and some Internet connected games work without issue. I've tried to cycle it on-off airplane mode and powered it off/on. Still no luck. Any suggestions?
- 03-15-2012, 07:09 AM #235
- 03-15-2012, 07:24 AM #236
- 03-15-2012, 11:18 AM #237
Has anyone noticed this, Im not sure if its hardware problem or not but, ever since the 5.1 update, sometimes my phone would dim itself, like if I had my Brightness all the way down, and no matter what I do it wont light up again, I need to turn my phone off and turn it back on so it will fixed. Also, every so often, if I am texting or downloading and App and I get a notification (twitter, Facebook, etc.) the phone Freezes and I have to hard reset to get it out of that state . anyone experiencing this as well or that's and issue with my device. I am not Jailborken and tried restore the phone twice already. TIA
- 03-15-2012, 11:23 AM #238
- 03-16-2012, 02:34 PM #239
- 03-16-2012, 05:31 PM #240
Problem with 5.1-- Song Title and Artist not sent to car stereo
Before I installed 5.1, when I hooked my iphone to my car stereo using the iphone connector, it would display the song title and artist. Now it does not work. Is this a bug in 5.1, or is there some way I can work around it?
- 03-23-2012, 11:28 AM #241
- 03-24-2012, 11:20 PM #242
- 03-27-2012, 12:23 PM #243
- 03-27-2012, 02:05 PM #244
Apple the Target of a Consumer Group?
Found this posting on the web for a consumer group in NC, the North Carolina Consumers Council, that at first glance seems to be taking on Apple over the bugs in iOS 5.1. Do you think there is any hope for us? Here's what they write:
"NCCC challenges Apple to step up to the plate and make things right with consumers, whether through correcting the issues, replacing devices, or other forms of compensation. It appears from the complaints received in our office that things are getting worse for consumers using Apple products, not better."
I like how they call the Siri Virtual Assistant a "Virtual Paperweight."
Apple Releases iPhone 4s Battery Life iOS 5.1 Software Update
- 03-09-2013, 02:14 AM #245