anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
I use my iPhone for:
1. Email
2. Text\iMessage
3. Light Safari browsing
4. Twitter

...in no particular order. I don't have time to listen to the likes of Pandora during the day, and certainly don't have time to watch videos and play music during the day either. I'm sure if I did, the battery life results would be different ;)

Spartan John-117

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I had the battery drain issue, Apple told me to do a DFU restore, which i did, and haven't had any issues since. They told me since I updated OTA it downloaded a file with the size of 1xx.xx and the DFU file size is 8xx.xx so its the FULL update not just "necessary files".

Judson50

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
So I completely drained my battery and recharged overnight then reset my phone and my phones battery is ridiculously more stable. I didn't use my phone at all until about 2pm and I was at 100% from 6am - 2pm.

I typically have lost 2-4% battery just sitting there doing nothing. So I was SHOCKED when I saw this.

By 500p I was at 96% battery.

Then I used my phone (Facebook, Twitter, WWF, Text, Reminders) while I shopped for 40 mintues 5-6pm.

Then talked for 1.5 hours.

My brightness is at 75%
Push is turned off

Now I am at 46% battery -I am really shocked, perhaps I always had a bad build?

aNz

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
I use my iPhone for:
1. Email
2. Text\iMessage
3. Light Safari browsing
4. Twitter

...in no particular order. I don't have time to listen to the likes of Pandora during the day, and certainly don't have time to watch videos and play music during the day either. I'm sure if I did, the battery life results would be different ;)

Do you keep 3G on mate, or do u switch it off?
You got really good results mate

joe_fresh

Trusted Member
Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
Battery statuses like this make me wonder what you guys are using your phones for. Definitely not gaming or video viewing of any kind.

Anyway this is mine. It's not bad at all.

i had minimal usage, but as of late my battery has me baffled after i let it drain down, normally by bed time even with moderate usage it is down to 50 percent... doing a restore at this point.

and have not had a chance to use hotspot yet because i was out sick today,

itsalexaye

May 8, 2011
Visit site
aefcf16f-8ca5-0b49.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members