Launch Center

G323q569

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Launch Center seems like a very useful app worth having, however this might sound ridiculous, but I don't think I quite understand how it works. I know you can add shortcuts to do things, but I guess what I don't understand is lets say I make a shortcut to text a friend, I have to open launch center then click on the shortcut I created and whatever it is I wanted will happen, correrect?
Or does it add something to your homescreen/Notification Cetner?

I just want to make sure I fully understand this before spending the money on it.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i bought it and soon realized it was not for me. you can set up scheduled alerts that will show up in your NC and then launch

otherwise you are still having to tap the Launch Center icon and then tap your pre-made "shortcut". for SMS i have found i only saved one tap... yes, one tap. not really worth it in my opinion

i'm sure others have found it is useful for them but for me it was no bueno

here's a vid that might help

Last edited:

melwan

Dec 3, 2008
Visit site
If you are JB, you can assign it with Activator to launch on lets say triple home button press from anywhere. Then, it will be a lot more useful :)

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
to me it seems if these "shortcuts" were permanently in the NC it would make more sense. obviously this is not allowed

G323q569

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
i bought it and soon realized it was not for me. you can set up scheduled alerts that will show up in your NC and then launch

otherwise you are still having to tap the Launch Center icon and then tap your pre-made "shortcut". for SMS i have found i only saved one tap... yes, one tap. not really worth it in my opinion

i'm sure others have found it is useful for them but for me it was no bueno

here's a vid that might help

Click to view quoted video

Hey thanks for the video!
I think I can tell that like you said, it's neat and would maybe work for some but not for me. It really doesn't seem that it would save really that much time.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR