Home Screen

verwon

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
If you're wanting a different screen of apps, you can use iTunes to rearrange the order.

Sent from my iOS ecosystem!

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Oh wait - I can play too!

If you're talking about which page displays...it will be whatever was active when your device turned off.

Reactions: verwon

tallarob

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for your responses. I do know that it opens to the screen that was last visible, I was just wondering if there was a way to change that so that it would open to the same home page each time. For navigation purposes, it just seems like it would be a little easier if you knew what page you were on to begin with and you knew at an instant where the other apps were in relation to this page.

As is, I've got to stop and think - do I go forwards or backwards to find a particular app. Just wondering. Used to have a Palm Pre and you could set the homepage.

verwon

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for your responses. I do know that it opens to the screen that was last visible, I was just wondering if there was a way to change that so that it would open to the same home page each time. For navigation purposes, it just seems like it would be a little easier if you knew what page you were on to begin with and you knew at an instant where the other apps were in relation to this page.

As is, I've got to stop and think - do I go forwards or backwards to find a particular app. Just wondering. Used to have a Palm Pre and you could set the homepage.

Spotlight search!

Sent from my iOS ecosystem!

MarkieT

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site

I suppose you could always press the Home key before locking your phone, that will put you back to the first page, not sure it that helps at all?

markhunsaker

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
I have wished for a feature of always defaulting to the first screen even if I lock my phone when in the messaging app. I can't tell you how many screen shots I've taken hitting the home key and power trying to exit messages and lock.