What does your iphone do that annoys you?
In other words what behaviors you find to be inconvenient. Trying to gather a list of things that apple could just read and hopefully fix in a firmware update.
So I'll start:
- When in the text message app, if you click a link, it directs you to safari but when you come back to messages it does not go back to the last message you were reading, it takes you all the way to the bottom. So if like me you getting tweets via text you need to scroll back up and find out which text was the last one you were reading.
- This one is a bug that started with ios 5.0.1. When listening to music, when I double click the home button to get to the controls, they are not responsive.So I have to type the password every time I'm trying to skip a track to go back to the full app. Very annoying especially when I'm running.
- on the new notification center, once you click on a notification, you get re-directed to the appropriate app... but the notification still stays in the list. You have to go back there again and click the x yourself. + I find it stupid to have to click twice to get rid of stuff. (First you gotta click on that small "x" and aim correctly then you gotta click "clear". It should just be "clear" . A 3 steps process... crazy
- notifications coming on top need a visual when swiping them out. To get rid of it, you have to swipe left but there is no visual so it feels frustrating. The bar should follow the finger as you swipe it out. And we should be able to swipe it left or right.
- i wish there were pictures next to the text messages.
- To call someone from a text message you have to scroll alll the way up to get to the call sign. They should add a direct link on top or make the texts go all the way up by itself when clicking the name.
- wi-fi sync doesnt seem to update everything. It updates some stuff but it looks like I have to plug the cable for everything to sync properly.
- siri is super dumb. Also I wish we had options as far as voices.
- i find it too complicated to turn on/off vibrate. They should have a switch on the new notification center. (Along with turn off/on wifi/bluetooth and data)
Besides all that I still love my iphone!
Last edited by cocochannel; 12-14-2011 at 03:21 AM.
- 12-14-2011, 02:15 AM #2
The only thing I have a minor annoyance with is in the messages app sometimes it seems impossible to push the send button. It looks like I pushed it and the screen will time out. Then I check it again and I never hit send? The hell? That's probably on me but still. haha
- 12-14-2011, 02:18 AM #3
- 12-14-2011, 06:32 AM #4
- 12-14-2011, 07:25 AM #5
- 12-14-2011, 07:36 AM #6
It really twists my melon when I'm texting someone and in my sentence I type "tx" for short and my phone always wants to give me "RX" and sometimes I fix it, then it auto corrects again, by the third time the light bulb finally lights up in my head, and I finally X out the box LOL (duh!!) !!
- 12-14-2011, 07:48 AM #7
So, it only takes two taps to call someone from the the text screen.
- 12-14-2011, 09:06 AM #8
- 12-14-2011, 09:21 AM #9iMore Intermediate
- 267 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Wait... you think its too complicated to turn on/off vibrate??? its a simple switch on the side of the phone??? am I missing something...
there is actually nothing that pisses me off about the phone.. I like it just the way it is..
- 12-14-2011, 09:40 AM #10
- 12-14-2011, 09:55 AM #11
- 12-14-2011, 10:15 AM #12
- 12-14-2011, 10:18 AM #13
The only thing for me is when a notification comes I'm in a app or something when I use the top of the screen while the notification is up there is goes to it. I wish I could turn that off so when I get ready to send say a email I get an notification and go to it instead of sending. That's happen to me a couple of times. I like that it pops up there just wish there was a way to make it not go to the notification when I touch that bar.
Sent from my iPhone using TapaMFtalk
- 12-14-2011, 10:21 AM #14
- 12-14-2011, 10:29 AM #15
- 12-14-2011, 10:50 AM #16
- 12-14-2011, 11:51 AM #17
My one and only complaint is how autocorrect is done. The spacebar should not automatically insert the word. I should have to tap the word if I want it. There is websites based on dumb autocorrects because of this flaw. I know you may say turn off autocorrect problem is I need it because I am terrible at spelling. Just my two cents
Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
- 12-14-2011, 12:26 PM #18
- 12-14-2011, 02:38 PM #21
For what it's worth, though, I absolutely love this feature and would hate to have to "tap" the correct word. IMHO.
- 12-14-2011, 02:41 PM #22
- 12-14-2011, 05:34 PM #23
- 12-14-2011, 06:21 PM #24
- 12-14-2011, 07:28 PM #25