- 12-21-2011, 10:35 AM #101
I'd say the most irritating things for me are the fact that I get a lot of those "message failed, try again" errors with both iMessage and SMS. It seems more common when the phone appears to be receiving one simultaneously. But it's becoming really obnoxious.
I also despise the fact that I cannot put Newsstand in a folder.
- 12-22-2011, 10:57 AM #102
- 12-22-2011, 11:33 AM #103
- 12-22-2011, 03:28 PM #104
- 12-22-2011, 08:08 PM #105
- 12-23-2011, 11:44 AM #106
- 12-23-2011, 11:56 AM #107
I'm frustrated that I lost Google Voice in the move from 3GS to 4S. I had kept my own number.
I think my major annoyance is not being able to batch delete all items in the Reminders Completed list at one time. I use Reminders all the time, for groceries, location-based, set by Siri- all the time. So I have a lot to delete, too.
Other things that annoy me:
- Alarm dont delete themselves after dismissed. Like I tell siri wake me up in 1 hour and such. I just opened the alarm app and i have like 30 alarms under the off switch sitting there.
- When I update/download apps it takes me to the home screen. Id like to just stay on the app store while the phone is doing its thing
- 12-23-2011, 07:46 PM #109
- 12-25-2011, 12:20 PM #110
- 12-25-2011, 04:45 PM #111
- 12-27-2011, 08:06 AM #112
ok, idk if anyone has mentioned this one--but when i set a calendar appt. while setting it one day a few weeks back, i didn't realize the 'alert tone' is set to 'none' by default and you have to go in and change that -- ie. at time of event, 5 mins before, 15 mins before etc. Well, i realized it that day when my appt didn't go off an was wondering what was wrong with my phone.....turns out the 'alert' wasnt set for one of those choices.
so why cant this be something that is set ON at "time of event" by default and if you want to change it you can access that menu to do so ??
that one is just a little frustrating to me.
- 12-27-2011, 09:37 AM #113
- 12-27-2011, 10:35 AM #114
- 12-27-2011, 10:41 AM #115
- 12-27-2011, 10:51 AM #116
- 12-27-2011, 11:02 AM #117
- 12-27-2011, 02:23 PM #118
- 12-28-2011, 06:34 AM #119
- 12-28-2011, 08:51 PM #120
- 12-30-2011, 01:34 PM #121
- 01-01-2012, 04:45 PM #122iPhone Newbie
- 14 Posts
Podcast listener and...
Why cant I fast forward 30 seconds like I can with my podcaster app.
Why doesnt the maps app do turn by turn better
How come sometimes it doesnt recognize a simple address
Why doesn't apple offer a better email experience then gmail
I want out of the google circle but they are easily accesible via browsers
OK, I can calm down now
- 01-01-2012, 06:04 PM #123
- 01-01-2012, 11:13 PM #124
- 01-02-2012, 10:13 AM #125
-When you send one text and you hear the "vroom" and you're typing another text then the sound of the key clicks gets really loud for that moment.
-When exiting from the message app fast by pressing back out of a conversation right after sending a text message, there seems to be a screen glitch at the top displaying something I can't even tell because it's too quick.
-My weather app is always not proper, it will be a Tuesday and the app will start with Saturday? That is quite annoying...