- 12-14-2011, 07:56 PM #26
- 12-14-2011, 08:18 PM #27
- 12-14-2011, 08:41 PM #28
- 12-14-2011, 09:27 PM #29
- 12-14-2011, 11:03 PM #30
- 12-14-2011, 11:05 PM #31
- 12-14-2011, 11:14 PM #32
- 12-14-2011, 11:43 PM #33
- 12-15-2011, 06:04 AM #34iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
I have several
1) Saving contacts from Recents does not allow you to place them in a group. I have + 3,400 contacts. Sorting through them after is a pain.
2) No way to send an email to a whole group at one time.
3) Adjusting notification preferences can be annoying. I have Notifications from CNN turned off because they were bombarding me. I still get them at the top of the screen when I'm in an app but never get them on the notification green itself. Apple has not been able to help me with this.
4) A full custom setting for an alert in Calendar. The choices are so limited in iOS but are not in iCal.
5) AirPrint. Ever since HP stop building decent printers I stopped buying them. How about AirPrint across the board? We have all of this technology and we can't print to any WiFi printer? Really?
6) This is more iCloud but related: Why not DropBox type storage? I'm going to miss iDisk.
7) This is more iTunes Sync but related: Streaming w/o downloading. My iPhone is bogged down with music.
8) Color code Reminders in iOS to match the Lists in iCal. The Calendars in iOS match the calendars in iCal, why not the same for Reminders?
9) This is more OS X but related: Reminders in iCal should be divided into Lists as they are in iOS. I realize technically they are, but have no heading above each list to indicate what lists the items are in. I have 15 lists. Adding a reminder to the correct list so that it shows up in Reminders on the device is cumbersome as is.
I have more but don't want to hog up the page.
- 12-15-2011, 06:51 AM #35
- 12-15-2011, 07:00 AM #36
- 12-15-2011, 08:16 AM #37
- 12-15-2011, 08:18 AM #38
- 12-15-2011, 08:19 AM #39
- 12-15-2011, 08:47 AM #40
- 12-15-2011, 11:10 AM #41
Battery not always fully charging
My new iPhone 4S seems to have a weird issue. When I plug the phone in to charge it will charge to 100% and then slowly drain down while it is still plugged in. he lightning bolt icon changes to a plug and drains down to 90% or so. I have restored the iphone as a new one, even had the Genius Bar give me a new iphone and am still having the problem. Driving me crazy. Just came over from Android and left because I thought Apple products didn't have as many quirks and issues. Any thoughts? Here is a link to the Apple Forum that talks about it. I can't seems to get any other answers from Apple Care other than to trade in and get me a new phone.
- 12-15-2011, 01:17 PM #42iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
i use bluetooth, personal hotspot a lot and its annoying to drill down to get to these settings often
a single touch option (swipe/click or press) to select all e-mail messages at one stroke
instead of pressing edit, then select individual mails
better handling of photostream for selective uploads/downloads
- 12-15-2011, 04:30 PM #43iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
Coming from BB
I adore my iPhone and am so glad i switched but there are definitely things that are counter-intuitive on the iPhone. It takes three clicks (edit, delete, delete) to get rid of a calendar event. When you set up a calendar event, you can't put a cursor on a time so that the event starts then. I wish you can pull in a contact information in to an email that's already created instead of only sending a contact to a new email. Blackberry definitely handles right-click technology better than iPhone. All in all though, i do love my choice
- 12-15-2011, 07:10 PM #44
- 12-15-2011, 09:41 PM #45
- 12-16-2011, 06:42 AM #46
It annoys me that when I need to send a text/iMessage, I have to heit home button, go to messages, hit messages to get out of last text message sent, hit name of person I want to text, or worse, look them up in contacts, hit field area so that I CAN text and THEN I can finally start typing....sheesh!
Oh wait...can't SIRI do that??
- 12-16-2011, 08:03 AM #47
- 12-16-2011, 08:13 AM #48iMore Newbie
- 10 Posts
Dunno about "pissed off" but they did away with autocorrect in the search bar. I've found this to be really useful in some instances, but other times it can be an annoyance (especially when you're searching for something which you only vaguely know how to spell, like scientific names for long extinct critters, et cetera).
- 12-16-2011, 08:19 AM #49
- 12-16-2011, 08:40 AM #50