email attachments...

StaticFX

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I cant seem to open very many email attachments... no videos open, they just go to a blank black screen.

and it sucks you cant save the attachment! is there a way i dont know about?

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Videos depend on the format search the app store for a video playlet that matches the format you need ... You need a another app to save attachments search for apps like file browser

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

StaticFX

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
cant find a free one to save them from email. (MyMedia app says it can, but i cant figure out how...) but i found PlayerX... supports TONS of formats and adds a button right in email to play! (plus it can brows files in the inbox) very nice for free.

Thanks Peligro!

Netomat

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
I use yxplayer to playback non .mp4 files... its not the best but might be worth checking out. I use the lite version, so i can't comment on the full paid versions functionality.

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
cant find a free one to save them from email. (MyMedia app says it can, but i cant figure out how...) but i found PlayerX... supports TONS of formats and adds a button right in email to play! (plus it can brows files in the inbox) very nice for free.

Thanks Peligro!

Saving pictures is easy just long press the photo and you will get the option I have air sharing and I believe that allows you to open other attachments from email for saving like PDFs and documents

Update: air sharing definitely allows you to open documents into it just tested it! I can't remember how much air sharing costs but I think it's 3 bucks easily one of my most used apps for handling documents and things

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2