Sounds when hitting keypad

spareshoota

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
(I dont know if this is an iOS5 or iPhone 4S issue)

I switched from a 3GS to the 4S and the one thing I don't like is that when I go to enter numbers while on the phone, I can't hear the tones. It's nice to hear them to know they are going through. On top of that, when I am entering numbers, sometimes they don't take. This is quite irritating because I have to enter numbers when joining a conference call for work.

Let me be clear: on the "keypad" when initially dialing a number, the sounds work and everything is fine. It's when I'm already on a call and I hit "keypad" that the sounds don't happen and the inputs sometimes don't work. Any ideas? Thanks.

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
That's weird. I just tried it, and there was sound on mine. iPhone 4S running 5.0.1.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
on my phone when on speaker phone the tones are played in the ear piece not out of the speaker but there is tones.. maybe this is whats happening? it only ever comes out of the ear piece.

spareshoota

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
It only happens when I'm on the phone, regardless of whether the mute switch is on or not. And sometimes when I press the keys they do not process. Might bring it to an apple store after the holidays

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2