greatest feature of iOS5

edd

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm curious, you guys that put notification center, are you talking about the pulldown "shade" with info on it? Or, do you mean that you like the way a message will flash in the upper right hand corner when new info comes in?

If it is the "shade" thing can you guys elaborate on how you find it useful? I'm curious and may be missing something. I think it came stock on mine with weather and stock market info but, after accidently activating a bunch of times in a couple of weeks, I realized I didn't care about it and took the info off in case it contributes to battery drain (may not, for all I know).

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
I'm curious, you guys that put notification center, are you talking about the pulldown "shade" with info on it? Or, do you mean that you like the way a message will flash in the upper right hand corner when new info comes in?

If it is the "shade" thing can you guys elaborate on how you find it useful? I'm curious and may be missing something. I think it came stock on mine with weather and stock market info but, after accidently activating a bunch of times in a couple of weeks, I realized I didn't care about it and took the info off in case it contributes to battery drain (may not, for all I know).

I guess I should have said just "notifications" the complete redo of how notifications are done on an iphone the ability to not have to tend to a notification the second it comes in.. the drop down shade the lock screen info everything about it is a huge upgrade to what it was before it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73