How to import Android text messages to iphone

cocochannel

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
Coming from Android here, would like to know if there is any way to back up my text messages from there and export them to my new shiny iphone?

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
There may be ways to get it off your android phone onto the computer for saving it but not onto the iPhone.. I know with iPhone I have a app on my mac then lets me put them on my computer

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Yeah sorry. There's no way that you're going to be able to load them on your iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
Don't you put people in your contacts to remember them?

You'd be surprised how many people don't add them to their contacts... I still don't understand it and never ask.

They usually okay me to wipe their devices and when they get it back w/o the sms, they go crazy saying they need them. One of the main reasons is because they don't know certain numbers.

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site

Yeah surprisingly I have seen a lot of people who do the same thing. It doesn't make sense to me, but whatever. It's not like the contact is in there forever. If you don't need it anymore, you delete it. Wala

verwon

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
Wow! Okay, then.

Personally, if I don't know someone, they aren't getting my number to call, or text me.

Sent from my iOS ecosystem!

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I save all my numbers ... Which explains why I have 925 contacts LOL

Wow! That's insane. I go thru my contacts once a month, and If I haven't talked to the person, or what to think...Joe...Joe who (it's better now, I started to use last names.). They're gone.

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Wow! That's insane. I go thru my contacts once a month, and If I haven't talked to the person, or what to think...Joe...Joe who (it's better now, I started to use last names.). They're gone.

IM completely ocd about my contacts each one has first last name and most have company that they work at filled in.. I also have pictures for almost every contact in my address book.. I probably dont have as many contacts as some with just over 125 contacts but mine are very well kept.

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
You'd be surprised how many people don't add them to their contacts... I still don't understand it and never ask.

They usually okay me to wipe their devices and when they get it back w/o the sms, they go crazy saying they need them. One of the main reasons is because they don't know certain numbers.

this is nuts to me I have a very well kept contact file.. and would never think of doing it differently

cocochannel

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site

I do but with the job that I do I dont necessarily remember everyone's name and who is who.

its true that there are also lots of numbers that i dont automatically save their number

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro