Custom created ringtones syncing to iP4s but not iP4

IamHahn

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
I created a couple custom ringtones on iTunes and synced them to my iP4s, when my wife asked for them only some would sync to her iP4 (unfortunately, not the ones she wanted). Anyone know why ringtones would work on one and not the other?

IamHahn

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
Created two new ringtones, both sync to my wife's iP4, and my iP4s. Anything I sync to my iP4s first just won't go to her iP4?? Anybody got a clue?

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Plug in her phone to iTunes. Select the phone in the folder list on the left, then go to the ringtones tab in the middle. Make sure the ringtones you are trying to sync are selected. OR set it to sync all ringtones.

IamHahn

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
Plug in her phone to iTunes. Select the phone in the folder list on the left, then go to the ringtones tab in the middle. Make sure the ringtones you are trying to sync are selected. OR set it to sync all ringtones.

If i select just the ringtones she wanted, nothing sync, otherwise just the couple she didn't want syncs. Weird issue. I just gave her some new ringtones, but it is still odd.

ckalli

May 11, 2011
Visit site
check ur summary page on itunes for the i4. make sure manually manage music is ticked..

im sure its not.. then try. (also ringtones need to be 30sec or less )

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
check ur summary page on itunes for the i4. make sure manually manage music is ticked..

im sure its not.. then try. (also ringtones need to be 30sec or less )

ringtones need to be 40 seconds or less and he said they work on his phone and not hers so the length isn't the problem

I know its 40 seconds or less because garage band on a mac tells you this..

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711