GMail folders not pushed and mails not organized in Conversations

alby85

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys,

My Gmail account moves through filters some emails in folders and doesn't show them in Inbox. This is the configuration of my account in gmail.com.

I configured my Gmail in my iPad2 like a Microsoft Exchange Mail and the mails in the Inbox are automatically downloaded, synchronized and pushed. The others mails in folders need to be manually downloaded entering in the folder and of course are not pushed. How can I fix the problem? Anybody have an idea?

Second: All the mails of Gmail organized in threads are visualized not like the normal Conversation in Lion. How is possible? Maybe cause I use Gmail?

I would be really grateful if somebody helps me.

Thank you in advance

Cheers,

Alberto

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
Only the inbox is pushed.

Maybe you'll have better luck with the official GMail application ( if it's been re-released )

alby85

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
thanks for your answer. ****! I hope they will enable also in the folders this pushing!
you think that is not possible to have the mails organized in conversation in Gmail account?

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
If you go to Settings->Mail there's a "Organize By Thread"...It's not going to be quite what you see in GMail, but it might be "good enough"

B

bonesb

I set up via the EAS (Exchange) four of my Google Apps Labels ("folders") - besides my main Inbox - to be pushed by selecting them in the Settings>Mail, Contacts, Calendars>(EAS Account)>Mail Folders to Push setting. Emails routed by Rules to the selected labels ("folders") are pushed/synched to my iOS devices without issue. QED.

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
I set up via the EAS (Exchange) four of my Google Apps Labels ("folders") - besides my main Inbox - to be pushed by selecting them in the Settings>Mail, Contacts, Calendars>(EAS Account)>Mail Folders to Push setting. Emails routed by Rules to the selected labels ("folders") are pushed/synched to my iOS devices without issue. QED.

this is correct you just have to turn it on..

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner