Haha, Modded iOS

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
From what I've read about movies is, the screen is added in afterwards. My guess would be apple wouldnt pay for advertising, so they didn't put the normal apple screen on the phone. maybe it was an oversight in the graphics department. I thought the same thing when I saw it.
Also when he answers the phone in the beginning on the boat he has gloves on. Obviously not possible.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
From what I've read about movies is, the screen is added in afterwards. My guess would be apple wouldnt pay for advertising, so they didn't put the normal apple screen on the phone. maybe it was an oversight in the graphics department. I thought the same thing when I saw it.
Also when he answers the phone in the beginning on the boat he has gloves on. Obviously not possible.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

they do add it afterwords.. its a image placed ontop of the phone

andyriot

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
My gloves have nothing special in them. They are your standard leather sportbike gloves.

shift_glove_volt_white_400.jpg

It's not like im using my phone a lot with them on, but from time to time when I need to check my phone while on the bike it still works fine. I even just put them on now to make sure i'm not crazy -- working great.

Shrug! Sorry to derail the thread that was not my intentions!

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
My gloves have nothing special in them. They are your standard leather sportbike gloves.

Click to view quoted image

It's not like im using my phone a lot with them on, but from time to time when I need to check my phone while on the bike it still works fine. I even just put them on now to make sure i'm not crazy -- working great.

Shrug! Sorry to derail the thread that was not my intentions!

thats just it you may think theres nothing in them but they do have something because standard leather gloves dont work..

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
I saw the same thing last night and laughed when I saw the altered screen. Apple probably didn't donate the phone to the show, but they get plenty of show from Dexters laptop ( at home ) that has the big Apple logo on it.