Sounds from apps when volume is turned all the way down?

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
I have my in-app volume (separate from ringer volume I know) turned all the way down but still hear music/noises coming from the app. The two apps in particular I've noticed this in are Gutterball and flickhomerun.

Is this an app issue, phone issue, setting issue? Any idea how to fix outside of going into the actual game's setting and turning everything off? I understand that fixes the issue but then everytime I want to hear the sounds I would have to back into the settings vs simply being able to adjust volume rocker.

Thanks for the help!

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
I have my in-app volume (separate from ringer volume I know) turned all the way down but still hear music/noises coming from the app. The two apps in particular I've noticed this in are Gutterball and flickhomerun.

Is this an app issue, phone issue, setting issue? Any idea how to fix outside of going into the actual game's setting and turning everything off? I understand that fixes the issue but then everytime I want to hear the sounds I would have to back into the settings vs simply being able to adjust volume rocker.

Thanks for the help!

If its not happening in other applications then its probably an application issue.. if its happening in every single application then I would try rebooting your phone and maybe even restoring it..

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW