Transfer Video from iPad to iPhone

mbern1008

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I am a first time iPhone owner but have had an iPad 2 since it came out. I love photostream and what it does. I wish it also transferred my videos but since it doesn't, is there an easy way to get a video on my iPad to my iPhone or vice versa without a computer?

mbern1008

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I tried Dropbox. The video was uploaded from the iPad to Dropbox. On the iPhone the video will play in the integrated video player but the arrow does not display to open in the photo app. Any other ideas?

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Thank you, If no one else comes up with a free solution I may try that. I don't mind paying for apps but I do have a problem paying for things that should be a part of the OS

I agree it should be part of icloud... my only bet is that apple thought it would use a lot of data.. I actually ran across this solution on twitter the other day @llofte was looking for the same solution and found it from somewhere else.

Mella

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Or what about try to use transfer the video files via texting? I think this is possible via iMessenge, as imessenge allows you to send text, pictures, videos, map locations, and contacts.
16 of the Coolest New Features in iOS 5

Maybe Im wrong as I didn't try transfer videos via iMessenge, but you could have a try. :)

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Upload to youtube and view anywhere ? Lol just a idea but obvious you would need Internet anytime you wanted to watch but at least those huge video files won't be stored locally

It should just upload photo stream like the pics but I think data not a issue as you would have to be on wii anyways .. Maybe too much data on the servers lol but also I bet it would drain your battery uploading videos automatically .. Maybe they should make it it don't upload till on wifi and plugged in ?

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Lucastrion

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Americans have had MMS for quite awhile now. Since September of last year I believe.

I checked out Evernote, and the feature I want is "premium" and requires a subscription.

It looks like DropBox is exactly what I'm after.

I have to admit, I was thinking of a something like Bump for media. I wonder how hard that would be to create... I'm no developer, but I am intrigued and would love to look in to it.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner