Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

Default Calendar problem

Since I updated to the iOS 5, my calendar on my iPhone is missing the plus button so I can't add any events and set reminders. I also tried the long touch in the week view and that didn't work either. I'm a brand new member to this forum and not very tech savvy. I just joined to ask this question. Please help.

Should I click "restore" when it's attached to iTunes? Will I lose anything if I do?
    Last edited by Mungi66; 10-24-2011 at 02:23 AM.
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    2 Global Posts

Try to sync iphone with itunes again.

Welcome To Deals and You Daily Deals
  3. Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  
    iPhone Nanite

Thanks Monish. I tried that and it didn't make any difference.
    iPhone Nanite

I was having the same problem today after I updated to the new iOS 5. To fix it I had to go into settings>iCloud>Calendars. Make sure the calendars setting is flicked to on. That fixed it for me.
  5. Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  
    iPhone Nanite

Yay! That worked! Thank you
    iPhone Nanite

Great! And, interestingly enough, I went back in and turned the iCloud off (to test it) and my calendar still worked. I dunno why that is.
    iMore Nanite

Default Re: Calendar problem n notes

My calendar was totally blank for whole of 2014 n previous year as well. My notes were deleted as well leaving a few notes in previous years. Fyi I have updted my software to os7.01 earlier without any problem. Tried syn with pc didnt work tq