I am not getting any podcasts that I am subscribed to, via itunes, on my 4S. Any ideas?
    10-21-2011 05:15 PM
    Click on your phone when it's attached. Up at the top there is a list of items that are sycning. Go into the podcasts and tick the box to sync them and the option you prefer. Most recent works for me. Another thing to consider is an app. I bough Downcast and absolutely love it. Not needing iTunes to update your podcasts is well worth the couple of dollars I spent. When I first got an iPhone I thought this was going to be my favorite feature but I soon learned that I hated the way itunes handles podcast and syncs them. I much prefer the app approach.
    10-21-2011 11:54 PM
    Plus one on buying a podcast app. I use icatcher. So much easier than dealing with iTunes and syncing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    10-22-2011 05:33 AM
    Wow! You weren't kidding! This is an awesome app! Thanks for letting me know.
    10-28-2011 08:26 PM
    Wow! You weren't kidding! This is an awesome app! Thanks for letting me know.
    I completely agree great thread!
    10-28-2011 08:29 PM
    Downcast is working on an update to sync play position between iOS devices through the iCloud !
    10-30-2011 09:24 PM
    Podcasts don't use any data correct? only data used is during the download phase, then its no data?
    10-31-2011 07:44 AM
    Podcasts don't use any data correct? only data used is during the download phase, then its no data?
    Correct unless you stream in of cource.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    10-31-2011 08:36 AM
    If you actually download the podcast on 3G, that's using data as well. I try to download podcasts on a wifi connection as much as possible. I remember streaming a bunch one month and I went over my 2 gigs of data. Those things sure are data hogs.
    10-31-2011 12:12 PM
    If you actually download the podcast on 3G, that's using data as well. I try to download podcasts on a wifi connection as much as possible. I remember streaming a bunch one month and I went over my 2 gigs of data. Those things sure are data hogs.
    Yes this is very true.. you have to be careful. I still have an unlimited data plan but I get throttled if I go to high so I also pay attention to data usage
    10-31-2011 12:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD