Iphoto and Iphone Albums (key photo)?

Infiniti7

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
so whenever i want to clear my camera roll i plug my phone into itunes and open iphoto and load the pics on iphoto then organize them into my albums. here is my question. you know how you can make certain pics on iphoto your "key photo" which means that is the photo that comes up on the album when it is not opened its just the main pic right? well when i load everything onto my phone and then check my albums on my iphone the "key photo" is just the first pic of the album. shouldn't it be the same as my iphoto albums "key photo"?

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
why do my album covers look different on computer vs iphone?

I know you really want an answer to this but its like that on my phone also im guessing that the iPhone doesnt use a key photo at all it just uses the first photo in the event.. sorry I know thats not the answer you want but thats just what it is

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
If you tell iTunes to not sync your photos, it will remove them all. Then go back and tell it to sync them again.......let us know if that works.

JWhite32

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I figured it out. Go into iPhoto on your Mac, open the album that you want to do this with, grab and drag the photo you want to be your "key photo" on your iPhone, drag it so it's the first picture in that album. Re-sync. Hope this helps.

JWhite32

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
It's a little tricky. Maybe try to put your pic in the second slot, then take the pic that is currently first, and drag it behind the second to force that one into the number one slot. Haven't tried it myself but maybe that will work.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2