Twitter not working at all?

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I cannot get my app to work at all, whether or not I go into Settings and put my info it. The app just quits at start. I tried doing it in Safari but it will only load for a few minutes then it tells me "problem loading tweets".

The app won't start at all. Am I doing this wrong?

paul-c

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
That Twitter app can be super buggy. I reset my network settings when it gets really bad. Seems to do the trick.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
What do you mean by reset your network settings?

Ill try to delete and redownload tonight, that way I can remove from my computer and start over. I happened to be at my desk when I was trying it last night and having issues. On the computer it works fine (as in, going to twitter.com). When I would do it on my phone, be it the app, or the mobile version in safari, it would not load or would just quit immediately.

paul-c

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
I mean reset network settings on your iPhone. It helps with connectivity issues. Hope this helps, I hate when Twitter is acting up.
Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Ill give that a whirl. I assume that makes the phone restart?

I don't use twitter often but of course when I want to, it fights me.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Well I removed and erased from both the computer and phone (like threw it in trash and emptied even), redownloaded, reinstalled, and then also ended up at ATT for a new SIM card bec my phone wouldn't keep or find a signal easily all the sudden. So far my twitter app works. lol

sMhsn

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
i think after the ios 5 after so many apps are not working properly and they are not pushing notifications also i am facing so many issues like these!!