After Message Shows up on Lock Screen and you Ignore it what happens to it?

Infiniti7

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
so say your phone is locked mode a text comes in and you read it on the screen then put it back in your pocket and you dont unlock to reply and you dont sleep the phone to turn the screen off. you do nothing but read it and put your phone back. question. does the message stay in the middle of the screen when u turn the screen back on or does it go up to the top of the lock screen? because i have experienced both ways. don't know why or whats up with it

Infiniti7

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
how come sometimes it stays in the middle and other times it goes to the top to get ready to pile up on top of each other. i dont get why it always doesnt go to the top all the time

eurofocus

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
In the lock screen it will center the first text message and begin piling them on the top once you get more than one. It should always stack new messages at the top out of the lock screen.

And as for my phone, the message in the lock screen always remain where it was when I last checked it.

Last edited:

Infiniti7

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
correct as which it does, the newest ones go to the top when they come in but i noticed when the first one came in it centered and stayed center for a couple times when i would wake up my phone/put it to sleep and i was not sliding to unlock just hitting the top button then after a couple times the message when to the top and it was still the only message i received while this was going on. what do you think?

Infiniti7

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
so eurofocus, even if you only get one message will the message stay centered the whole time if you put your phone to sleep after viewing it but never unlocking your phone. so if u never unlock your phone never reply and never get any other message will the message stay centered until more come in even if the phone is on sleep mode?

Infiniti7

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
ha never mind i figured out how it works. if you receive a single text message or any other type of message in the lock screen mode and do not touch your phone meaning read the screen don't hit the sleep button on top, unlock the phone or anything that single text message will stay centered on your screen until you either hit the top sleep button on your phone or start receiving other texts, emails or any other kind of alert. once you sleep the phone it begins to stack up on the top

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2