calendar notifications that aren't

yaynative

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
Anyone notice that when you miss a calendar notification you are not reminded that you missed it? Its not in the notification center as a calendar alert "5 min ago" like reminders are.

jakej914

Dec 16, 2009
Visit site
Anyone notice that when you miss a calendar notification you are not reminded that you missed it? Its not in the notification center as a calendar alert "5 min ago" like reminders are.

Are you talking about event reminders? Because if I don't dismiss my reminders, they show up in Notification Center for me.

yaynative

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
Yes event reminders. If a event reminder is in the passed there is no sign that it happened. So if I am not at my phone at that moment I miss it and forget it.

jakej914

Dec 16, 2009
Visit site
Yes event reminders. If a event reminder is in the passed there is no sign that it happened. So if I am not at my phone at that moment I miss it and forget it.

So...if you get an event reminder, and the event passes, you don't know it has passed?

yaynative

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
Correct. Its a problem if I am not looking at my phone at that moment. reminders works the way I would like the calendar to except I cant sync it from my computer. I dont use icloud.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice