Imessenger group chat

Guvi

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone I'm new here

I tried looking all over google and I can't find out how to group chat with people, can some one explain to me how to make a group chat please

Thank you for the help

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
i believer you just keep adding people into to field. but for it to be imessage, they all have to have ios5.

jakej914

Dec 16, 2009
Visit site
i believer you just keep adding people into to field. but for it to be imessage, they all have to have ios5.

That's right. I tried it out today with a couple of friends who both have iOS 5 installed. Just add multiple contacts who have iMessage enabled to a new thread, and send it as you normally would.

hollidizzle

Jan 25, 2010
Visit site
That's right. I tried it out today with a couple of friends who both have iOS 5 installed. Just add multiple contacts who have iMessage enabled to a new thread, and send it as you normally would.

^^^^ What he said. There is not option to group chat. U just add multiple contacts that have iMessage.

Guvi

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
How do I do this?
As I go to create new message add my mate it says IMessage and then I add my other mate and it just goes to text messages but both have ios 5 and I've iMessages them seperate tho :S

jakej914

Dec 16, 2009
Visit site
How do I do this?
As I go to create new message add my mate it says IMessage and then I add my other mate and it just goes to text messages but both have ios 5 and I've iMessages them seperate tho :S

It sounds like there's an issue with the other person's iMessage. Have him/her make sure everything's enabled correctly. There should be a blue bubble next to his/her contact information that is connected to the iMessage server.

Guvi

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I just found the mistake I did :(
Well when you choice there name from the list it need to be the one with blue speech bubble thing next To it then it works
Silly me
Btw in group chat does it say delivery recieaved and if someone typing?

Thank you all for the help :D