New "music" app instead of "iPod"

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
they separated Music (formerly iPod) and videos

also, you can now delete individual songs. i'm sure there are more features...

Infiniti7

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
What do u mean they separated music (iPod) and videos? How is it different from how it use to be than how it is now besides the logo and how it says music?

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Videos used to be within the iPod (music) app. Now videos is a separate app. Not much difference in music besides the fact that you can delete individual songs as previously mentioned.

Infiniti7

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
So when you say delete songs what do u mean by that? If u delete them off your phone they remove from your iTunes on your computer as well?

Tiny Mille

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
deleting songs is messed up, because you can delete a song from your phone but it still shows up when you plug your phone to itunes. it comes up as gray when you try to play it and it wont work. so its like deleting things twice.

Infiniti7

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Why would u even wanna delete songs on your phone in the first place? If u don't like the song just remove it from iTunes on your computer then just sync your phone

Tiny Mille

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
lol what do you mean? how can such a basic feature be missing for all this time? what i ussually do when i get a new album or mixtape, i transfer the whole album onto my iphone. than when i get to actually listen to the album i just delete the songs i dont like and keep the ones i do. its an option that should be there. why would i need to plug it back into itunes to do that?

Infiniti7

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
well all i am saying is that when you delete the song off your phone what happens to that song that is in itunes when you plug your phone or sync it back with itunes?

Tiny Mille

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
well if you have the song in itunes it stays on itunes, but i manage my music manually i dont usually sync it. so having the option is good because it works for both your way and my way. but i dont understand why it doesnt completely delete it from your phone

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77