Led Notification

mikesa_tx

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Sorry if this has been asked before, but I am having a Blonde moment... I can't find the led light notification???

Are you asking where it would be? It's the flash from the camera I believe. But, I don't even see where it is in the settings though.

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
yeah it flashes for everything, but it doesn't continuely flash until the notifacation is dismissed like the Blackberrys. It appears to only flash when the phone is actually making the alert. I didn't like it, and turned it off.

mikesa_tx

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
yeah it flashes for everything, but it doesn't continuely flash until the notifacation is dismissed like the Blackberrys. It appears to only flash when the phone is actually making the alert. I didn't like it, and turned it off.

Yeah Brown, I am not sure I will really use it.

Bugeyeblue

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
This isn't working for me... it doesn't flash for anything. I have it turned on, and have turned the phone off and back on also. Any ideas?

trtmazda3

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
I've heard that it only works in dark environments or when the phone is face down. Mine seems to work only when it feels like it.

Bugeyeblue

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I turned the led notification off and back on, then checked it by calling and texting myself. It wasn't working until I turned it off and back on again.

Scout_313

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I really wish there were LED notifications like on BlackBerry and my previous Motorola Android phones but at least things have gotten a little better with iOS 5.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77