Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Seymour324
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Newbie

iOS Version
    Latest

Default Where is the camera icon?

I have yet to see the camera icon show up on the unlock screen. Is this new feature not available on the iPhone 4?
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    307 Global Posts

Double click the home button when your on the lock screen

---
    I am here:
    Thanked by:
    hoosieriphone (10-13-2011), martymapson (10-13-2011)
    Sherieo likes this.
  3. Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  
    iPhone Newbie

iOS Version
    Latest

Default Thanks!

Thanks for the info on the camera button. I had not seen this info anywhere, just assumed it was automatically there. Thanks again.
    iPhone Beginner

iOS Version

You can also use the volume up button as a camera shutter button when the phone is locked. For some reason I didn't expect that to work, but it does. Nice touch

Global Posts
    19,427 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default Re: Where is the camera icon?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.[b
    [/b];1952140]I can't find the camera. me and my friends are trying to record a video and have fun but we cannot find the camera. I like small children.
    Without sounding rude or disrespectful, a lot of people are having problems with their i-devices and some of us really want to help them fix their problems without having to read what I consider tasteless remarks from someone who is giving the impression of wanting to be noticed by logging on with a female part username and leaving a couple of comments that mentions rape and small children. Please stop!