- 10-13-2011, 02:41 AM #3iMore Newbie
- 45 Posts
I synced my girlfriends 3GS and it did the same thing only I left it and everything worked out.
Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
Last edited by ICON5o2; 10-13-2011 at 02:46 AM.
- 10-13-2011, 03:22 AM #5iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
I have found a similar question on After updated the operating system to Apple iOS 5, i cannot turn off my iPhone4. -BidAnswer.com Fast helps for all your questions.. hope this help.
After updated the operating system to Apple iOS 5, i cannot turn off my iPhone4.
I have an iPhone4. And i heard i can update my operating system to Apple iOS 5. I have downloaded the iOS 5 IPSW file from the web and installed it for activating. But now i cannot turn it off. A round moving circle in the middle has been running for an hour. What is the problem?
I suggest you restore to a previous OS, because IOS 5 just for testing, so they get feedback from you. IOS5 not yet stable
Here are the steps I took:
1. Launch Tiny Umbrella and make sure that your SHSH Blobs are saved for iOS 4.1.
2. I made sure that the host file was still pointing to Apple's servers
3. I launched Redsn0w and put the phone into the cracked DFU mode.
4. I then restored my iPhone 4 as normal in iTunes and I had no problems with the restore.
it comes from After updated the operating system to Apple iOS 5, i cannot turn off my iPhone4. -BidAnswer.com Fast helps for all your questions.
Last edited by yomgigi; 10-13-2011 at 03:25 AM.
- 10-13-2011, 03:38 AM #6
FIIIIIIIIIINALLY!! I had to unfortunately cancel it and it went into recovery mode. It then downloaded the update pretty fast. Everything was normal on my iphone. Just my music was not there but i heard many people were complaining of this. I am now syncing my music. ios5 is great so far!! good luck everyone