Folders for Reminders and Bookshelf

Kraigster

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
This seems like a silly question, but I have a folder of Utilities which are apps I rarely use, like Weather and Notes. I wanted to move Bookshelf and Reminders into that folder, but I can't.

Any idea why this isn't working????

I don't like being "forced" to keep apps around that I never use -- so that's why I created the Utilities folder. But so far, I can't even move these two apps into that folder.

Help!

Craig

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
They won't move. And it's making me hate iOS. Like dealbreaker. I don't want another page to hide this crap on. Iwant to folder it in "CRAPiDONTNEED"

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Reminders will go into a folder, but bookshelf will not. Weird I know. I hope there is a jailbreak app for that. Just throw it on my last page of apps on the bottom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Reactions: Kraigster

EvilJack

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
They won't move. And it's making me hate iOS. Like dealbreaker. I don't want another page to hide this crap on. Iwant to folder it in "CRAPiDONTNEED"

So not being able to hide the Newstand icon is a dealbreaker? You are going to getrid ofyour iPhone because you have an extra icon? WTF? Really?

Do you know that on some Android devices they come with 7 pre-set app pages or whatever you call them and even if you empty them from apps/icons you cant delete the empty pages?

You're really kidding right?

Kraigster

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
You also can't create a folder and move Videos and YouTube into them.

I just don't understand why not. I like to create functional folders and if I don't use one of their Apps, I should be able to hide it in a folder.

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Reminders went into my utility folder no problem. I think it's just newsstand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
So not being able to hide the Newstand icon is a dealbreaker? You are going to getrid ofyour iPhone because you have an extra icon? WTF? Really?

Do you know that on some Android devices they come with 7 pre-set app pages or whatever you call them and even if you empty them from apps/icons you cant delete the empty pages?

You're really kidding right?

Yes, I really am. Jesus Fing Christ. Everybody on here is so damn high strung about everything. Demanding proof that one kid got his phone before them. Freaking out that someone finds issue with how something was uncustomizable.

The inability to hide things does make me want to figure out how to go back to 4.5 though.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice