So..uh...how does this reminders app work?

dh96

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Kind of like notes app. You just start typing something and it gives you more options. To be honest though it kind of seems like they dropped the ball with this app. It has a lot of potential, yet came up short.

It needs to have better integration with the maps app. I should be able to search for a store (ie grocery store, target, walmart, etc) and make a note for that location. I need lightbulbs and I KNOW I wont remember. Or even the ability to enter an address that you do not have saved on your phone.

Last edited:

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
i can't start typing, I get no keypad, no +, no anything. In the top left corner is a monthly calendar, the top right is nothing... hmm

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I can't page anything at all. That's my only option besides showing a date I cannot add anything to.

isrararrafi

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
this might be a stupid thing to suggest...but did u press right on the very first line of the notepad it shows?? that is the only way my keyboard shows up to type

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Yep. Nothin. I just shut the thing down and am restarting it again, maybe that will fix...

Dadman

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm having trouble with setting up the geo-tag for Reminders to notify me. It has my current location at more than a mile from where I am. So when I tell it to remind me when I arrive at home, it doesn't think I'm there.

Any suggestions?

Monsterhart

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
How To:

Top left is a button with 3 parallel horizontal lines on it, click it to go to another page showing a list of lists. Top right is an Edit option clicking it adds the option to "Create New List..." or edit the name of a list (the Completed list cannot be modified) once you have a list besides Completed, name it something (like To Do) and click done. Then click done again. Now you can slide horizontally to your new list, in your list you can add items by clicking the plus button on top right. Press return to confirm name. Click task for options, so you can delete, rename, set reminder, et cetera. Click the icon to the left of the name of the task to check it, adding it to Completed. (it also stays in your list)

Reactions: phillies20

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73