Stuck on 'Verifying iPhone restore with Apple'

keaner87

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone else have this same problem? Stuck on 'Verifying iPhone restore with Apple' Its been doing this for well over an hour now with the black and white bar moving underneath.. also it shows the picture on my iPhone that i need to plug it into iTunes.. with every now and then a refresh with the Apple logo... please help!

diamonddialogue

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
If it is giving you those errors, especially getting stuck at "Verifying with Apple.." then it's just a server overload. If you guys find a minute that you think you won't need to use the iCloud service for a sec, give it a break and try again later.

Imagine millions and millions of people doing this all at the same time. Their servers are pretty good to handle it so far.

Reactions: keaner87

keaner87

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Ok thanks for that advice. So what shall i do? If i unplug my phone it still has the connect to iTunes pic on it and iTunes wont let me close the program because of the 'verifying'

Susan Smith7

Mar 21, 2015
Visit site
So frustrating. I am also stuck on the itunes (can't remove so I can use my phone) help. if I figure it out I will be back. Restore didn't work either

jamal1999986

Mar 30, 2015
Visit site
Does anyone else have this same problem? Stuck on 'Verifying iPhone restore with Apple' Its been doing this for well over an hour now with the black and white bar moving underneath.. also it shows the picture on my iPhone that i need to plug it into iTunes.. with every now and then a refresh with the Apple logo... please help!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2