Camera on Lock Screen?

dougef2

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
Updated to iOS 5. Things seem to be working OK. I guess I expected to get the camera button on the lock screen - but my lock screen did not change. Is this only on the iPhone4S? Did this appear on anyone's iPhone 4? I can now snap a picture with the volume control button, so obviously the camera app got updated.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Updated to iOS 5. Things seem to be working OK. I guess I expected to get the camera button on the lock screen - but my lock screen did not change. Is this only on the iPhone4S? Did this appear on anyone's iPhone 4? I can now snap a picture with the volume control button, so obviously the camera app got updated.

double click home button in the lock screen

chenzo51

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
That's just stupid it should just be there. Just as fast as unlocking and going to the camera app. Why not just have it on the lock screen when you wake. Guess this will be another reason to JB

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
That's just stupid it should just be there. Just as fast as unlocking and going to the camera app. Why not just have it on the lock screen when you wake. Guess this will be another reason to JB

Yes. Double tapping the home button is much slower than typing in my pass code and then opening the camera app......

/end sarcasm

Beamed over the interwebz from my iPhone 4 on iOS 5 using Tapatalk

chenzo51

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
I don't use a passcode. Don't need one. I just think it is easier to put it right there like it is after hitting the home button twice. What is the need for extra steps for creating a short cut? That's all I have to say. Yes if you need a passcode it is faster then entering it and then opening the camera app but what's the big worry? Someone gonna take a bad pic on your phone. Delete it or just kick their ass like I would for using my stuff without my permission.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77