Internal error occurred......

davjaxn

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I got the same thing. It is attempting to install again now- second try. If it doesn't work then I'm going to wipe the phone and attempt a clean install. If that doesn't work I'll wait until later tonight or tomorrow. Maybe the rush of traffic has something to do with it.

k_heetland

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Tried to redo mine three times and still not working, even after install. Downloading "Lion Recovery Update" from software updates to see if that has anything to do with it.

Ugh.....

joshuamj

Jan 25, 2010
Visit site
same problem! so frustrating. i'm on my second try right now :/

same here, fourth try. i've restarted my phone and computer, updated all software, etc. i posted this in another thread, but here's a picture of my error. There's no specific error number.
Screenshot2011-10-12at14757PM.png

so frustrating :mad:

davjaxn

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I have the same issue here with my iPhone 4 on an iMac running snow leopard. I restarted both my Mac and the iPhone- still "internal error". I am now trying to install iOS 5 on my iPad. Hope I have better luck than with my iPhone!

I assume this all has to do with the massive rush to install the new iOS. Should be better later.

jmr0991

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
same here, fourth try. i've restarted my phone and computer, updated all software, etc. i posted this in another thread, but here's a picture of my error. There's no specific error number.Click to view quoted image

so frustrating :mad:

I have the same exact problem. I restarted my Macbook Pro and my Phone but still get the error. I don't know what's going on. This is BEYOND frustrating.

crackercraig#IM

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
my ipad was doing the download for 122 minutes. yes thats one hundred and twenty two freakin minutes!!! Then it said restoring iPad. Then I got an error that iPad could not be restored. all that waiting for nothing.

ivybiznatch

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I have the same issue here with my iPhone 4 on an iMac running snow leopard. I restarted both my Mac and the iPhone- still "internal error". I am now trying to install iOS 5 on my iPad. Hope I have better luck than with my iPhone!

I assume this all has to do with the massive rush to install the new iOS. Should be better later.

I got the same error, and when I checked for other updates, it says there are Security Updates. So I'm downloading that now. Hope that works.

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
I was able to update my iP4, but I'm getting this error when trying to update my iPad 2. It seems it fails right after it tries to contact Apple's servers for verification. So I'm guessing their servers are a little overwhelmed at the moment. Kind of ticked, but I'll keep trying this afternoon. Maybe eventually it will go through.

Edit: It finally went through the update. Took about 7 tries, but it finally went. (I wasn't looking forward to the prospect of re-downloading the 740+ MB file again.)

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox