iOS 5 has landed! How is your download / install going?

Corey

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Alright, progress. I went with the old school "shut off everything, wait five minutes, turn on everything" method of fixing electronic problems. Wouldn't you know it, it looks like we're in business. I'm at "restoring apps" at the moment, but so far, shutting down the computer and iPhone actually worked. Hope that helps some of you.

St3ib

May 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm Done!!! I started around 2:30. it took 2 download attempts, backed up, restored phone, about 50 apps and 350 songs took an hour total!

Good luck everyone.
BTW, the download only took about 10-15 min.

anneemonster

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
another user also called apple and the rep said that the 3200 error is up because the servers are packed. said to wait a little bit and everything should be up and running fine.

Ciocapock

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Alright, progress. I went with the old school "shut off everything, wait five minutes, turn on everything" method of fixing electronic problems. Wouldn't you know it, it looks like we're in business. I'm at "restoring apps" at the moment, but so far, shutting down the computer and iPhone actually worked. Hope that helps some of you.

Is it still going fine?
Please say yes...

nickdacosta

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
I have nothing but issues. I have Error 3194
Even called Apple care and they have no idea.
if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated

I have done the following:
1.reset
2. made sure iTunes 10.5 is installed
3. Made sure I had the most up to date iOS on my phone
4. disabled my firewall + security

Corey

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Is it still going fine?
Please say yes...

About two minutes after that post, all was finished and all works well. I'm on iOS 5 with my iPhone and about to be finished with the iPad download in two minutes. Apple TV updated with no problems as well.

Ciocapock

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
About two minutes after that post, all was finished and all works well. I'm on iOS 5 with my iPhone and about to be finished with the iPad download in two minutes. Apple TV updated with no problems as well.

I'm on the 5th try... Losing hopes...
Maybe it's a servers issue. Macbook and iPhone are up-to-date... No jailbroken...
Happy for you!

Corey

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I'm on the 5th try... Losing hopes...
Maybe it's a servers issue. Macbook and iPhone are up-to-date... No jailbroken...
Happy for you!

Well, things were going too smoothly. The iPad won't update. I'm getting the same 3200 error. Looks like it'll have to wait, unfortunately.

Penique

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Update to my iPad2 went well (82 minutes, same as 4.3.5 last night) which I started at 11:15 PDT UNTIL point where iTunes had to restore my back -up. No go. Apple servers down. I thought I had lost everything but waited a few minutes and tried again after a hard reset to iPad. It took a while. It all fully restored including IOS5 and iCloud set-up kicked in. I'm waiting a few days to do iTouch!!!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73