iOS 5 is out! Grab it!

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Wait! I know it said there was an update...checking again.

Gah! Their servers must be about to explode!

Last edited:

smmullen

Aug 31, 2011
www.endgamepr.com
Nevermind ... I'm downloading it now!

In hindsight, though, I may not be doing this in the right place. I'm at a client's office, and the wifi sucks, and I was planning to leaving in about 50 minutes. This may not work.

ETA: Well I *thought* I was downloading it. Turns out it didn't work. Their servers, as the previous poster said, must be getting killed!

drarif

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
guyz i have the ios 5 GM on my iphone. now when i connect it to itunes and look for an update,its telling "this version of the ios(5.0) is the current version". what do i do to get the official one??

anon(157335)

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
guyz i have the ios 5 GM on my iphone. now when i connect it to itunes and look for an update,its telling "this version of the ios(5.0) is the current version". what do i do to get the official one??

You already have it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
HaHA! I'm actually downloading it now! Woohoo!

The download actually isn't moving that slowly.

I'm so non-committal! :D It said it was available, then it said 4.3.5 was the latest version so I panicked and changed my post, but not before you saw it! LOOOOL!

smmullen

Aug 31, 2011
www.endgamepr.com
I have the iOS5 software! I chose to just download it, rather than download/install. I clicked "update" after the download finished, and when it said it may take up to an hour to update, I hit cancel. That may be an over-estimate I'm guessing, but better to be safe than stuck at a client's office longer than needed.

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I have the iOS5 software! I chose to just download it, rather than download/install. I clicked "update" after the download finished, and when it said it may take up to an hour to update, I hit cancel. That may be an over-estimate I'm guessing, but better to be safe than stuck at a client's office longer than needed.

Lol! I'm home today but need to go to the grocery store. The groceries can wait! ;)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR