In your opinion, whats the best feature in IOS5?

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I love the non-intrusive notification system changes. And iMessage is great, too, as is the integrated Twitter client.

Phil DeLong

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
The revamped notification system will be very nice, and since I've most recently come from a BlackBerry iMessage seems really nice as well since it reminds me of BBM.

DjEli#WN

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
TO me the best feature as of now since im running the beta is the Imessage...Message send quick and fast also the notification bar

Eric8199

Feb 28, 2009
Visit site
Top three

1. Notifications
2. iMessage
3. Camera app improvements

I second that, in the same order, while including photo stream in the camera app improvements. The new notifications are GREAT. I don't know anyone else running the GM yet, so haven't had a chance to try iMessage yet, but looking forward to it replacing Kik.

sidspappy

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Notification update is way overdue.

Camera improvements are welcome, especially hardware button and instant access.

That it will be released for the 3GS is comforting, though since it remains as an active SKU, this shouldn't be surprising.

CrzyP

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
Notifications for sure! I switched from a blackberry over a year ago and really missed the notification system. I still think iOS sucks at autocorrect compared to the BB. I hope autocorrect gets addressed eventually.

Sketso

Jan 11, 2010
Visit site
I just don't understand why people aren't more excited about the wireless sync and update! HUZZAH!

The camera changes are grand, iMessage and notifications are swell too, but YAY wireless sync and update!!

Tillsworth

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
iMessage will be good. I'm glad it seems to be integrated into the Messages app as it used to irk me on my old Blackberry that my messages were in two different places. I'm also excited for the camera improvements. Does anybody know if you're able to create photo folders on the actual phone itself yet? That'd be fantastic.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234