Differences between iOS 4 and iOS 5

sc3800gsx

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
Honestly im a long time Blackberry user... iOS5 finally makes the iphone useable. There is not one thing the iPhone cant do now that the blackberry could do. Email organization is iffy but feature wise it rocks!

anon4705295

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Honestly im a long time Blackberry user... iOS5 finally makes the iphone useable. There is not one thing the iPhone cant do now that the blackberry could do. Email organization is iffy but feature wise it rocks!

What can the BB do that the iPhone can't? I can't speak for BBOS6 or 7, as I was stuck on 5, but my BB could do practically nothing. No folders, truncated emails, no HTML emails... It was horrifying. Please tell me some of this has changed, lol...

OT -- I'm a big fan of the Notification Center, custom notification tones, ability to change volume while phone is locked, camera on lockscreen, volume button as shutter button, iCloud, iCal update, App Store upgrade, etc etc. The list goes on and on. It might not be innovative, but Apple is bringing everything every other phone has to the iPhone, bringing it to the top of the line once again.

What were you expecting? 3D? 4D? It to do your laundry?

pmararav

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Wireless sync is a nice add ;)
There were many times I had forgotten to sync before I go and was looking for a song or an app on the road, wondering where the heck is it and then remembering I had forgotten to sync.

No more cables now :)

Theophany

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
Wireless sync is a nice add ;)
There were many times I had forgotten to sync before I go and was looking for a song or an app on the road, wondering where the heck is it and then remembering I had forgotten to sync.

No more cables now :)

You know that you could have just downloaded the app you forgot, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ichosky

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
It might not be innovative, but Apple is bringing everything every other phone has to the iPhone, bringing it to the top of the line once again.

Well said... I am looking forward to IOS5.0 without a doubt. It can only be better and we professionals can embrace the new features and move it further up with new Apps and tools.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73