iOS 5 without owning a computer

Micah22

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
If iOS 5 allows you to own an iOS device with out having a computer, ever. Then can you delete songs straight from the phone? Will that be a new feature in iOS 5? It seems kinda hard not to, any music downloaded would be stuck there. Anybody got any ideas? Info?

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
If iOS 5 allows you to own an iOS device with out having a computer, ever. Then can you delete songs straight from the phone? Will that be a new feature in iOS 5? It seems kinda hard not to, any music downloaded would be stuck there. Anybody got any ideas? Info?

Well yes you can delete songs but wont be on the computer. then again from what you are saying you dont have a computer and you can delete songs from the phone.

Last edited:

Micah22

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Really? I'm on the latest iOS 4 and I have no idea how to delete songs straight from the phone. Is it in the iPod app?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
iOS 5 does indeed allow you to delete songs directly from the device but they will remain in your iTunes

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
You can already create playlists via iPod/iPhone. I believe smart playlists still have to be done through iTunes though, if youre into those kind of playlists.

niteowl77

Aug 23, 2011
www.a2binteractive.com

Good question.

Separate topic, i'm loving spotify. Frees up a ton of space but i haven't gotten myself to splurge for the $5/month for mobile listening.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner