iOS 5 beta 6 out now! get it kids!

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
downloading now... release notes point out a lot of fixes - as I would expect for a beta 6... Apple should be in bug-killing mode at this point...

simonjhardy

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Word of warning folks...

OTA update for my iPad2 GSM just brick'd it into DFU mode... Having to restore manually via iTunes now...

Worked for for my iPhone 4 tho...

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
i got the "setup as new or restore" thing when I connected my iPhone to the new iTunes beta... grrr... did the restore and only lost a couple of messages from iMessage. Hope this isn't a trend.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
i got the "setup as new or restore" thing when I connected my iPhone to the new iTunes beta... grrr... did the restore and only lost a couple of messages from iMessage. Hope this isn't a trend.

did you have wifi sync checked?

Rusty Shackelford#IM

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site

That's what I got hit with on Beta 5. As Mr. Hill would say "Whooaaaaaa!"

Looks like I was fortunate this time though. Pictures are syncing right now to complete the sync.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
That's what I got hit with on Beta 5. As Mr. Hill would say "Whooaaaaaa!"

Looks like I was fortunate this time though. Pictures are syncing right now to complete the sync.

I got it on b5, as well... didn't expect this right out of the gate with b6... I'm keeping an eye on it...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2