- 08-09-2011, 02:41 PM #101
- 08-09-2011, 03:13 PM #102
- 08-09-2011, 03:37 PM #103
- 08-09-2011, 03:51 PM #104
- 08-09-2011, 04:07 PM #105
- 08-09-2011, 04:09 PM #106
- 08-09-2011, 04:28 PM #107
- 08-09-2011, 10:16 PM #108
- 08-10-2011, 06:42 AM #109iPhone Newbie
- 18 Posts
16 gb white iPhone 4
Usage : 7 hours 32 minutes
Standby: 12 hours 47 minutes
Love the battery life.
- when listening to music, then receive a phone call, after call, music does not automatically start again.
- sometimes pressing play in quick task switcher, doesn't play from where left off, but a random song for the song list.
- 08-10-2011, 08:07 AM #110
- 08-10-2011, 10:52 AM #111
- 08-10-2011, 10:55 AM #112
- 08-10-2011, 11:00 AM #113
- 08-10-2011, 11:14 AM #114
I don't know, if anyone posted this bug up, but when listening to music or watching a video. I had this happen to me twice yesterday, on a iPad 1G and a iPod Touch 3G. While listening to music and putting the volume up or down, the Volume meter will not go along with the pressing of the side buttons. Just tested with iPhone 4 and the volume goes up and down but doesn't slide on screen...
- 08-10-2011, 11:17 AM #115
- 08-10-2011, 02:56 PM #116
After recalibrating my replacement device's battery overnight, I noticed this morning that the battery meter read 97%. After performing a hard reset, the meter read 100%. Anyone noticed this?
1. Recalibration/charging was done on my Kensington dock.
2. Phone remained unused throughout the night.
3. As I use my phone as a primary line, I initially drained the battery normally yesterday at work
from 3pm-12am with about 70% left by end of shift. Sped up the draining process by running
the Magellan app until the device died, then docked it (iPhone remained on with multitasking bar
Update: A 2nd recalibration did the trick. Now my battery meter is more accurate.
Last edited by bizfox; 08-11-2011 at 02:51 PM.
- 08-10-2011, 09:14 PM #117
Somebody please explain to me why people rush to download "betas", when it's a known fact that most of them have bugs? What's wrong with waiting until the official release comes out? One more thing...If you're an expert with downloading the "betas", does that make you a master beta?
- 08-10-2011, 10:38 PM #118
I think it's like an obsession, you always want the newest, best and baddest thing that comes out. Seeing as the new iPhone has yet to make an appearance these betas are the closest thing to it. I have it and I love it, the notification center is great and the lock screen display is extremely useful. Those are just my 2 cents.
- 08-10-2011, 10:45 PM #119
- 08-11-2011, 01:08 AM #120
- 08-11-2011, 08:57 AM #121
- 08-11-2011, 09:28 AM #122
- 08-12-2011, 12:08 AM #123
- 08-12-2011, 01:41 AM #124
its not complaining, its being a good beta tester. Your job is to report bugs.
of course you should be telling apple these bugs in the proper way, but I'm sure ppl post here and other forums to see if its only them and if someone has a solution.
I don't recall ppl crying about bugs.
- 08-12-2011, 09:53 AM #125