iOS 5 beta 5 out now! Post your findings/bugs

Hack3r

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I just did a straight OTA update and had no issues. camera and everything seems to be fine. No crashing at all so far. AND MY FAVORITE PART ABOUT THIS IS THEY FIXED THE BLUETOOTH STREAMING ISSUE . Thank God. No more skipping problem while streaming audio via bluetooth.

RobActivatesiOS5

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
Yesss, the issues with readers (clicking on resources would crash the app, turning the orientation would crash the app, etc) have been fixed! Gotta keep testing things. Nothing but happy ever since the third beta release.

Scrolling is back to normal too I think

toomanyphones

Oct 14, 2008
Visit site
I didn't do a reset or erase, I just click software update and it started downloading the 128mb file. It took about 20 minutes to download and install. I do not see any lag in the camera as reported and everything seems fine so far.

anon(27512)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Well I did a clean install of beta 5. App store issues are still there. If I download or update a app, it puts the progress bar up and then nothing. It just sits there with 'waiting' under it.

The photo gallery is still entirely useless. Photos not taken on iOS 5 appear as black boxes on gallery view.

gbons

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
This is gonna be my first time downloading iOS 5, can somebody help me out with what I need to do? I'm also reading that many are restoring their settings and backing up, after I download iOS 5 can I just re sync everything?

Thanks for the help

chriscoleman

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
This is gonna be my first time downloading iOS 5, can somebody help me out with what I need to do? I'm also reading that many are restoring their settings and backing up, after I download iOS 5 can I just re sync everything?

Thanks for the help

Yes, via iTunes or iCloud pending your device is registered and you have access to the ios5 beta 5 files

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Did a full wipe and updated and now every app from the market crashes when opening.

same problem here, did a wipe and the OTA update but most of my apps crash when I try to open them, pretty much all of them,,trying to go back to beta 4

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox