- 07-14-2011, 09:17 PM #151
- 07-15-2011, 03:18 AM #152
- 07-15-2011, 01:17 PM #153
- 07-15-2011, 01:21 PM #154
- 07-15-2011, 01:21 PM #155
- 07-15-2011, 02:02 PM #156
- 07-15-2011, 03:56 PM #157
- 07-15-2011, 08:46 PM #158
- 07-15-2011, 09:59 PM #159
- 07-15-2011, 10:38 PM #160
- 07-15-2011, 10:55 PM #161
- 07-16-2011, 09:08 AM #162
My in call screen does not show. I can make calls, but after that, I have no options to mute or use speakerphone or the keypad. And when I answer a call, it gets stuck on Decline or Answer.
It overheats...and my battery dies completely in about 4 hours.
Going to try a fresh restore.
- 07-16-2011, 10:38 AM #164
- 07-16-2011, 11:43 AM #165
- 07-16-2011, 06:49 PM #166
Issues I have found with beta 3 on a iPhone 4.
Syncing problems: If I try to sync photos or albums from my Mac, half the time they won't transfer.
Camera issues: if I take a new picture, it will appear at the beginning of the camera roll instead of the end. In addition, sometimes the thumbnail for the image is a little camera icon that says 'jpeg' in it.
Slow, very laggy. Doesn't matter which page or app I'm viewing. I'm also having issues purchasing apps. I click the price, button changes to buy now as normal, and then the app freezes. It's a repeatable error.
- 07-16-2011, 07:40 PM #167
- 07-17-2011, 03:56 AM #168
- 07-17-2011, 09:16 AM #169
Most apps are now unable to upload a photo. Whether it is Facebook app or you try Dropbox to upload to your dropbox, Picasa Webalbum or QuickShot, Photogene or MagicHour, Transfer or whatever. It's impossible to upload any photos. To me, that sucks pretty much.
- 07-17-2011, 09:26 AM #170
- 07-17-2011, 10:45 AM #171iMore Newbie
- 16 Posts
Hey all, I am new to these forums, but I have a small bug going on when sending text messages. I have a tendency to click the lock button on top as soon as I send a text message when I am putting my phone back in my pocket...Anyway, if I do this and lock the phone before the sending status bar complete it wont send the message. It is sorta "stuck" on the status bar part. As soon as I unlock my phone the message will continue sending from the previous part.
Is this happening to anyone else?
- 07-17-2011, 12:53 PM #172
- 07-17-2011, 03:37 PM #173
Simply turn off Location services for the Facebook app in the iPhone's Location settings will then allow you to upload photos to Facebook without this issue! Worked for me!
- 07-17-2011, 10:11 PM #174
- 07-21-2011, 02:13 AM #175
Bugs on iPad 2:
Same gallery issues from my last post.
Still has major issues with tumblr.com. Some sites crash safari all together.
Not sure if it's a bug or not, but I do not see the option to tweet links from safari in beta 3 for iPad.
Last edited by MsEYE; 07-21-2011 at 08:27 PM.