- 07-13-2011, 05:49 PM #126
- 07-13-2011, 06:06 PM #127
This may be more of an iTunes issue, but still due to the beta. Know how it now requires you to sign in with an email address? Well it seems the email address doesn't "connect" to the nicknamed account. I purchased an app from my iPhone this morning and it charged my cc rather than taking from my iTunes balance. I don't get it.
- 07-13-2011, 07:42 PM #128
- 07-13-2011, 07:46 PM #129
- 07-13-2011, 07:48 PM #130
- 07-13-2011, 07:49 PM #131
Sorry if this has already come up, but is anyone having trouble uploading photos via the Facebook app? It was working fine on Beta 2, but on Beta 3, I can't seem to upload a photo. I open the app, select "Share Photo" and select a photo from my Camera Roll. The popup will immediately close and the photo will not be uploaded. A few times, it told me it could not be uploaded and asked me if I wanted to save the photo to try again later (which I did, and it still didn't work).
So then I tried downloaded iLoader2 (thinking maybe the Facebook app was just not working right in Beta 3), but that app will crash as soon as I try to select a photo to upload (it crashes when the Camera Roll popup appears). So I'm thinking it's a problem with the Camera Roll or the Photos.app?
Interestingly, I *can* get a photo to upload if I select it from the Photo Stream. So I tried the same photo using the Camera Roll and Photo Stream, and it would work with the latter, but not the former. Unfortunately, only a small percentage of photos I have taken since upgrading to Beta 3 are appearing in my Photo Stream....
- 07-14-2011, 02:05 AM #133
- 07-14-2011, 03:17 AM #134
- 07-14-2011, 08:20 AM #135
- 07-14-2011, 09:08 AM #136
- 07-14-2011, 10:09 AM #137
- 07-14-2011, 01:02 PM #138
- 07-14-2011, 02:53 PM #139
Issues I am having are app crashes, I know it's to be expected, duplicate txt msg, and the biggest thing bothering me is that I don't get a pop up at the top of the screen for a notification when I'm in an app. Something's the phone doesn't ring for phone calls, and the alert doesn't go off for txt msg
- 07-14-2011, 03:46 PM #140
- 07-14-2011, 03:59 PM #141
- 07-14-2011, 05:40 PM #142
- 07-14-2011, 05:57 PM #143
- 07-14-2011, 07:29 PM #144iPhone Beginner
- 88 Posts
Some Apps I Have, crash/don't work & don't connect.
Delete them and then re-install them.
If the app is a "jailbroken" app then delete it as you will have no use for it because It likely wont work. If it does then lucky you.
TiPb's Policy on Piracy Discussion
Last edited by Alli; 07-14-2011 at 10:11 PM.
- 07-14-2011, 07:42 PM #145
- 07-14-2011, 07:46 PM #146
- 07-14-2011, 08:06 PM #147
- 07-14-2011, 08:07 PM #148
- 07-14-2011, 08:14 PM #149
looks like the developers of this app have been doing some tweaking of their own
now when you select a specific notification in the NC it takes you directly to it. for example: let's say i get a MLB scoring update. by selecting it not only will it take me to the MLB section but directly to the scoreboard
i was unable to do this in previous builds
- 07-14-2011, 08:32 PM #150