- 07-11-2011, 11:20 PM #76
- 07-11-2011, 11:22 PM #77
- 07-11-2011, 11:26 PM #78
- 07-11-2011, 11:27 PM #79
- 07-11-2011, 11:29 PM #80
- 07-11-2011, 11:32 PM #81
- 07-11-2011, 11:54 PM #82
Whatever was disabled in beta 2 that was wreaking havoc on the chase mobile app is no longer an issue for the app.
Haven't tried to cash a check yet, but everything else seems to be working swimmingly.
This release seems more stable to me other than the afore mentioned issue with the UI bug that apple is aware of as it is in the release notes. Tapatalk failed to open the first time, but worked great the second attempt.
Haven't had time with much else yet.
- 07-12-2011, 02:07 AM #83
1. If u want to tweet a photo from your camroll or album using the built in twitter, you can't add location.
2. Dropbox crashes when trying to upload photo. Same for Quickshot and Transfer. Thus it must be an OS bug.
3. Camera still doesn't remember HDR setting after fully quitting the app.
4. Remindes still have the bug with reocurring events. If you have a repeating task for every day and you mark it as donem it creates a new task which is correct but it does it with the same date (today) instead of tomorrow. If the due date is reached it is working, the bug only exists if you mark as done before the actual due date or time.
5. Some thumbnails in camera roll do not show preview anymore
6. Tweetbot can't send direct message anymore.
- 07-12-2011, 04:15 AM #84
- 07-12-2011, 05:29 AM #85iPhone Beginner
- 58 Posts
Seems that in Beta 1, Videos App didn't work completely unless having headphones plugged in, in Beta 2, it worked but the sound wouldn't come unless you had headphones plugged in, but you could still watching without them connected, in Beta 3, all works, the sound and video!
- 07-12-2011, 07:08 AM #86
- 07-12-2011, 07:15 AM #87
- 07-12-2011, 08:08 AM #88
- 07-12-2011, 09:24 AM #89
- 07-12-2011, 09:50 AM #90
- 07-12-2011, 10:07 AM #91
- 07-12-2011, 10:28 AM #92
- 07-12-2011, 11:12 AM #93
Thanks @DataCentre. Good thing since I'm now stuck on the beta.
Now why does Photosynth die if you try to log in with your Windows credentials? You can log into FB just fine. Of course, the app is semi worthless if you can't upload to their site.
- 07-12-2011, 11:50 AM #94
- 07-12-2011, 12:37 PM #96
- 07-12-2011, 12:42 PM #97
- 07-12-2011, 12:58 PM #98
- 07-12-2011, 01:32 PM #99
- 07-12-2011, 02:50 PM #100
Why oh why do the pictures inside of my events in the photo app get sorted crazy? I don't care how the events themselves are listed, but the pictures inside of them should be in order, not grouped randomly. I have pictures taken on the 4th that are mixed with the 3rd, 1st, 2nd in no order. They're sorted fine in iPhoto, even with the latest update from Apple yesterday.
Last edited by ghostface147; 07-12-2011 at 02:53 PM.