iOS 5 Beta 3

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
It seems It took 2 weeks and 5 days from the release of beta 1 to beta 2 right now it's been 1 week and 5 day since they released beta 2 could it be one more week until they release, hmmm.

at this rate are we looking at a beta 6+ by the final release??

Ios5beta3

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Well either the. Beta 3 will be released half way between release of beta 2 and release of final public. Or they release in 2weeks and keep release it in fall, not sure.

itsalexaye

May 8, 2011
Visit site
I doubt apple will change from a fall release. but I'm sure beta 3 will be out either thursday of this week or monday/tuesday next week. I doubt it will be another friday release.

onveut

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
I hope more stability with iPad 1, as lot of troubles exists. Of course, it's a beta, I just hope no more crash problems will occurs with final and less memory used.

Reactions: ivanp62

Ios5beta3

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Yeah currently YouTube has some problems, I wanted to watch a video on my tv so I connected my iPad to my tv using the digital av adapter, and when I pressed play the picture on went to one corner and only a small portion showed, and the YouTube and videos buttons don't show when watching something.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Also i can tap the uppercase key twice to get uppercase without having to tap it.

Huh?

iOS 4 (and maybe OS 3) could do the "caps lock" trick by double-tapping the shift key - then it turns blue and is "locked". It still works in iOS5B2 and I expect moving forward...

Confused with the "tap ... twice to get uppercase WITHOUT HAVING TO TAP it". You've already tapped it .. TWICE. What am I missing here?

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
last time you said that it ending being Friday late afternoon. if it happens again i'm gonna need some lottery numbers! :D

I have a feeling why I was told between a 2 day range is maybe its close to being ready but not quite. Keeping my fingers crossed for a friday release. Will keep me busy for the weekend if it does

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I cannot wait till tomorrow then, I do hope beta 3 is an OTA update enabling FaceTime

No gaurantees its coming tomorrow. FT should be back as Apple did say in release notes it was being disabled in beta 2. If you are a dev and have access to the portal, that was disclosed before you updated. Also, betas will not be OTA upgrade. Thats why you cant even select a update in iTunes and you have to restore everytime. Updates are not allowed usually intil GM seed hits.

Chekz0414

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
No gaurantees its coming tomorrow. FT should be back as Apple did say in release notes it was being disabled in beta 2. If you are a dev and have access to the portal, that was disclosed before you updated. Also, betas will not be OTA upgrade. Thats why you cant even select a update in iTunes and you have to restore everytime. Updates are not allowed usually intil GM seed hits.

Yes I am a registered developer, BUT, as I don't have the iOS dev program, My friend registered my UDID so I can test with him :) I am aware of the FT coming back in the next beta, I just hope it is polished, as when I was on beta 1 FT was okay, I was a bit confused to why it was disabled lol. AND REALLY!? THAT I didn't know, that the betas won't get OTA.... :( Thanks for the heads up!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods